Arizona Urology Telemedicine Appointments and Office Guidelines
To our valued patients and partners in healthcare,
The Arizona Urology team is dedicated to keeping our staff and patients healthy and protected so that we may continue to provide the utmost quality of care. Our offices continue to be open, and in order to avoid any interruption in providing essential services we are taking extreme care to keep everyone healthy.
Our staff has been carefully instructed in taking all sanitary measures against the spread of virus. We are working diligently to uphold these standards.
We are excited to be offering telemedicine appointments to our new and follow up patients! Through this new service, we can provide care to our patients while limiting the amount of contact in our physical offices. If you are making an appointment with us (unless you are coming in for a procedure) we will gladly offer you a convenient telemedicine appointment option. These appointments are done through video or telephone call, and will be performed by your desired scheduling provider. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding telehealth- we are here to help!
If you are coming into the office, we ask that you follow these guidelines to help us all stay healthy:
- If you are experiencing the following symptoms, please do not come into the office and instead seek medical treatment with your PCP/Urgent Care or the ER if symptoms are severe:
- Shortness of breath
- Do not come to the office if you have been in contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or if you have recently been in an area with ongoing spread of COVID-19
- Please do not bring any guests to your appointment unless you absolutely require assistance
- As often as possible, use hand sanitizer and wipes on frequently handled surfaces such as cell phones
- Please refer to the CDC recommended guidelines https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
With the combined efforts of our team and our patients, we intend to continue to be here for you and to avoid any interruptions in necessary care.
If you have questions please call our office at 623-512-4390. If you are unable to come to your scheduled appointment during this difficult time, we are waiving cancellation fees provided that you let us know in advance of your appointment time.
Thank you for your continued support and as always, we are grateful for the opportunity to provide care to our communities.
Sincerely your partners in health,
Dr. Pankaj Jain, Dr. Prabhakar Pandey, Dr. Stephen Larsen, and the Arizona Urology team