Arizona Urology COVID19 Statement:
To our valued patients and partners in healthcare,
The Arizona Urology team is dedicated to keeping our staff and patients healthy and protected so that we may continue to provide the utmost quality of care. Our offices continue to be open to serve your needs, and in order to avoid any interruption in providing these important services we are taking extreme care to keep everyone healthy.
Our staff has been carefully instructed in taking all sanitary measures against the spread of virus. We are working diligently to ensure that any team member who is feeling ill or compromised or who has been exposed to viral infection stay away from the office and seek necessary care.
We ask that our patients and their family or caregivers follow these guidelines to help us all stay healthy:
- If you are experiencing the following symptoms, please do not come into the office and instead seek medical treatment with your PCP/Urgent Care or the ER if symptoms are severe: Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath
- Do not come to the office if you have been in contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or if you have recently been in an area with ongoing spread of COVID-19
- Please limit the number of people who accompany you to your appointment to one necessary companion or caregiver
- As often as possible, use hand sanitizer and wipes on frequently handled surfaces such as cell phones
- Please refer to the CDC recommended guidelines
With the combined efforts of our team and our patients, we intend to continue to be here for you and to avoid any interruptions in necessary care.
If you have questions please call our office at 623-512-4390. If you are unable to come to your scheduled appointment during this difficult time, we are waiving cancellation fees provided that you let us know in advance of your appointment time.
Thank you for your continued support and as always, we are grateful for the opportunity to provide care to our communities.
Sincerely your partners in health,
Dr. Pankaj Jain, Dr. Prabhakar Pandey, Dr. Stephen Larsen, and the Arizona Urology team