Robotics has changed the way I do surgery over the past 15 years. Many of the procedures we did with open incisions have now been transformed into minimally invasive procedures with small incisions and less recovery time.
We have performed over 1000 robotic procedures in our practice and patients are having excellent outcomes. Procedures we perfom routinely with the DaVinci Robot are:
1. Robotic Prostatectomy for Prostate Cancer
2. Robotic Partial Nephrectomies for Kindey Cancer
3. Robotic Radical Cystectomy for Bladder Cancer
4. Robotic Pyeloplasty for Drainage Issues for the Kindey called Ureteropelvic Junction (UPJ) Obstruction.
5. Robotic Sacroculpopexy for Vaginal Vault Prolapse.
I began using the robot 15 years ago by doing my first prostate removal. The robot has evolved and now we are using the fourth generation robot called the DaVanci Xi for all our robotic cases. Robotics has become a permanent fixture in our practice.
Please contact us for a second opinion on your specific urologic issue. Visit us at www.arizona-urology.com or call us at 623-512-4390.
If you have a specific question for me or need an appointment quickly, please email me at Pankaj.Jain@arizona-urology.com